Missing Infinitair Thread

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Giveitago
Rank 3
Rank 3

Missing Infinitair Thread

Post by Giveitago »

Soooo.....there was a thread here about Infinitair that went sideways with a bunch of personal "poop" and it turned into a mud throwing competition, so I can understand why the mods may have turfed it. But now my curiosity is peaked and I'm still wondering what is going on at Infinitair. Are they still in business? Out of Business? Does anyone actually know what's going on? Can we actually find out while not getting this thread so sideways that it has to be pulled again?

Anybody know?
---------- ADS -----------

Benz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Missing Infinitair Thread

Post by Benz »

There have been numerous rumors circulating about InfinitAir. Previous posts on this site have gotten personal and have been taken down from public view. The company is not taking any position or acknowledging any information pertaining to the comments previously made on this site.

Currently InfinitAir is taking time to restructure its organization. The holiday season will cause slight delays to the process however will continue to move forward as planned including the development of a strong business model that will ensure InfinitAir’s existence well into the future.

Eugene Strilchuk
InfinitAir

timexd
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by timexd »

"Restructuring" usually does not require the voluntary suspension of the OC.

yodan
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by yodan »

Benz is obviously assuming that many of us, including timexd, will buy this “media release”.

Here’s what is known:

The Ops Mgr and the CP started that company in Nov 2004. It was sold to a large company in June 2007. Like many other large company, they knew very little about aviation and relied on their key personnel to advise them…as it should be.

Recently, they (HQ) went to a competitor to shop…for what? We are not sure. Shortly after that, there was a growing lack of communication and direction to the point where, the Ops Mgr and the CP needed questions to be answered. No direction was given and HQ was not returning phonecalls and messages. Finally, it was explained to HQ that without communication from above, operational control is lost and, if the situation continued theAOC WOULD have to be surrendered.

Shortly after that, on Friday December 19th at 15:00, 4 representatives from HQ entered the offices of Infinitair and dismissed the Ops Mgr and the CP without any further explanation. Both of them proceeded directly to their TC OPI and surrendered the AOC.

On Monday the 22nd, the remainder of the employees, except one, were dismissed.

Merry Christmas……..

swordfish
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by swordfish »

Yodan surmises:
Here’s what is known:
By whom? This is abstract....and passive tense.

What is the name of "the large company" i.e. "HQ" ?

There's a reason for everything in our industry.

KAFUFO
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by KAFUFO »

There's a reason for everything in our industry.
and here I thought you were smarter than that? oh well my bad

smartest
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by smartest »

I guess the only question left is, is this company still operating?

Captain X
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Captain X »

Call them and ask for a charter or buy a sked ticket, I'm sure your get your answer. 1-877-VIP-7900

Planepower
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Planepower »

yodan wrote:Benz is obviously assuming that many of us, including timexd, will buy this “media release”.

Here’s what is known:

The Ops Mgr and the CP started that company in Nov 2004. It was sold to a large company in June 2007. Like many other large company, they knew very little about aviation and relied on their key personnel to advise them…as it should be.

Recently, they (HQ) went to a competitor to shop…for what? We are not sure. Shortly after that, there was a growing lack of communication and direction to the point where, the Ops Mgr and the CP needed questions to be answered. No direction was given and HQ was not returning phonecalls and messages. Finally, it was explained to HQ that without communication from above, operational control is lost and, if the situation continued theAOC WOULD have to be surrendered.

Shortly after that, on Friday December 19th at 15:00, 4 representatives from HQ entered the offices of Infinitair and dismissed the Ops Mgr and the CP without any further explanation. Both of them proceeded directly to their TC OPI and surrendered the AOC.

On Monday the 22nd, the remainder of the employees, except one, were dismissed.

Merry Christmas……..

Sounds earily familiar to what i just went thru - and Yes, the company did close, but fortuneatly everyone has moved on, and no one got hurt.

When will 'parent' companies that buy into aviation realize that its dynamics are unlike any they have dealt with before, and listen to thier 'professionals'.

Return to “General Comments”