Student Doctors Same as 250hr CPL

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

jackrabbit
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jackrabbit »

Actually you're right corn, I don't get around too much right now. Walk 5 minutes in any direction and I am in the middle of nowhere. But I do have my degree. Office job not for me so I didn't pursue it. I do have a buddy who is doing his residency though and he has way more than 80,000 in debt. If I had gotten right out of high school and became a pilot right away, then 8 years down the road I could potentially be a capt. at an airline. I hated working the ramp and growing tired of living in a town the size of a city block but if you guys don't like it then quit. May be harsh but if you ask the older guys, there is light at then end of the tunnel, it's just a bloody long tunnel.
---------- ADS -----------

N2
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by N2 »

Jackrabbit you forgot to include................... a tunnel that could also cave in at any moment!

:wink:

Captain Morgan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Captain Morgan »

First, the above comparison is hilarious. Thanks for posting.

Second, you forgot to mention that a doctor gets his license once and will not lose it no matter what kind of quack he (or she) is. A pilot's license is on the line each year or 6 months.

Return to “General Comments”