Pilot Success!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

tripod
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pilot Success!

Post by tripod »

Why do I want to be a pilot? Well, to best answer that question I look back to why I wanted be become a pilot. As a child, aviation was a beautiful industry with unlimited opportunites, a chance to see the world, and a large salary to supplement a casual lifestyle, as well as the amount of money I had to invest in myself to get where I am today.

Today I want to be a pilot not for the money, not for the beautiful locations, but instead for the ladies that love to satisfy pilots.

At least twice a week I drop this line around hot ladies and Id say it is at least 70% of the time that positive results occur. This last weekend however, I dropped the casual "hey baby, Im a pilot want to get it on?" And unlike any of the times before this chick was sooooo all over it. She jumped on the opportunity, and even brought a friend into the mix (a female friend who was Frikkin HOT) And treated me to an amazing night of multi-time.

So to all you pilots, in this time of hardship in the industry, poor pay, long hours...... treat yourself to the benefits. Tell the world who you are (Men) and reap the benefits of your title.

Hell ya
---------- ADS -----------

just another pilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by just another pilot »

Well, I don't know for sure if it is because you are a pilot...I mean your handle is Tripod. :shock:

corn-shoot
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Pilot Success!

Post by corn-shoot »

tripod wrote:(a female friend who was Frikkin HOT)

Hell ya
I'm gonna start telling your hags that I work for transport, and I stomp on 20 shit eating pilots a day. Just thinking about it makes me want to fire off a resume.

shleb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by shleb »

Hey Corn-Shoot,

you are a bit of a dork eh? ya, wicked line "Hey baby, I work for Transport!"

Good luck man,

oh ya, your an idiot

oldtimer
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by oldtimer »

Please don't tell my mom I am a pilot. She still thinks I play piano in a whorehouse.

The average pilot, despite the somewhat swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.
Shiny Side Up
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Shiny Side Up »

Being a pilot always makes me feel like a man, I mean if I wasn't one I'd just have to rely on my huge genitalia to get by. :D

We can't stop here! This is BAT country!
5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 5x5 »

Tripod, the closest you've likely ever been to being involved with two women at the same time was when your Mommy and your Grandma pushed you in the shopping cart at Safeway.......last week!

And shleb......

.....say no more, say no more.

milton
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by milton »

tripod grow up and check your head

okay, but I set the building on fire
MurtsAir
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by MurtsAir »

Shleb is right you are a tool. Im just wondering how much those ladies cost ya. You didnt by chance drop that line in Bangkok. What other lines you got there "hey baby nice adams apple" :? But seriously if you need to pull out the old im a pilot line you shouldn't be a pilot anyway. or at least you should only fly cargo at night. Leave aviation to the proper gene pool 8)

shleb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by shleb »

Damn right Murts.... Its good to see an educated response on this. I like your style man.

As for you corn-shoot, I understand that you are upset, and you did get me back real good with that picture, as it did truly hit me close to home. It is hard being an obese person in this world of hard bodied pilots, but I try. The real question here however that leaves me wondering, is where the hell did you find that picture? I mean, it is one thing to see that picture in your email and forward it, but in your case im pretty sure that you searched for a 'fat man' or something like that. I dont think I have ever searched for a photo of a obese skin-riddled man in my life. To each their own I spose.

Murts, thanks for the help bud. You seem like a pretty cool dude.

another quart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by another quart »

Hey Schlep rock
Corn hole hit too close to home ya weasle. Sounds like you have some sort of problem living the dream or you just try to hoard all thre broads. I see why your a pilot with that I wear bars on my shoulder attitude so the rest of you dont talk to me Im a superstar.
Sounds like tripod is still in the right seat hasnt gone to the Schlep rock school of big city dickhead pilots. You must be a hero with all the girls you get but with Murts 18 is too young. Hes got it all figured out eh to go Murts must have leart a bit from old birddogy.

N2
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by N2 »

Maybe I am missing something here. A 16 year old girl might be impressed with a line like "I'm a pilot" but most women I know if you came on with a line like that they would probably laugh in your face then walk away. Saying "I'm a pilot" when you first met woman is like asking her to buy your drinks for the night, you’re just declaring you haven't got a pot to piss in a different way! Hey if the line does work for you more power to ya!

jimmyjazz
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jimmyjazz »

Holy sh** guys grow a sense of humour will ya!

cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

"glamorous?"

Post by cyyz »

It's like saying you're an "artist" some people "like" those types of people. My friends at OCAD get loads of chicks with that line and they're starving artists.. But most people tend to not mention that part..

But as N2 mentioned it's the young ladies or the women who want a one night stand that dig the pilot/artist line. Go to Bay/Wall street and try it on a professional and tell them you want a long term relationship, that's when you'll be laughed at.

another quart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by another quart »

It is all in good humour boys. We all know what the girls say and do. I see quite a few people poking at corn and birddog whick the dog seems to handle himself well in good humour. But the comments on corn are brutal, the guy is warped I know but go with it. Its all in good fun.

shleb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by shleb »

Good Call another quart,

It is funny to write posts while still maintaining a smile on your face, while return messages have anger filled messages.

As for the comments that you might get 'girls,' not women with that line... I see no problem in chicks who are 17,18, due to the fact that I am young. Remember the half your age plus 7 rule boys. Already I can feel the heat here tho..... someone like Corn-shoot will be all over me here cause here i am a young pilot... (must be a flight instructor, student pilot ect..) But fortunately Im not. (just covering myself before you had a chance to poke fun at me)

Also, i was wondering who this shlep guy is who you are aiming your first hate mail at? He sounds mean.

Remember when to laugh at posts that are comic oriented. Clearly this isnt a serious post.

Shleb

corn-shoot
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by corn-shoot »

shleb wrote:Damn right Murts.... Its good to see an educated response on this. I like your style man.

As for you corn-shoot, I understand that you are upset, and you did get me back real good with that picture, .
Uhhhh Shleb, try reading the names that go with the threads. I didn't post that picture, try reading a bit, it'll do you some good. I laid down my sword when you called me " a bit of a dork" I had ZERO posts after that, and now because you cannot read, I have to come back, and that just isn't cool
:lol:

I was gonna walk away but you invited me back into the fray :)

corn-shoot
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by corn-shoot »

shleb wrote:Hey Corn-Shoot,

oh ya, your an idiot
Reading and grammar have set you a rung below the other pieces of meat on this board now (you're in my league!!). I don't own any idiots...so don't use the word "YOUR". Try "you are" or "you're", it'll make you look smart plus we won't have to keep shredding the resumes we get from you.

another quart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by another quart »

Shleb I implied you were a stuck experienced pilot that thinks his sh*t dont stink. You guys think you can get all the girls and women.
As for a schlep rock is a good for nothing usless guy pointed directly at your handle because of your mail to corn cob.
Thats right all in good fun

klimman123
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by klimman123 »

How do you know when you meet a pilot???

Don't worry he'll tell ya. (old joke)

In my experience, I sometimes tell women I'm a Bush Pilot and then they ask what I fly. I say Beavers. From that point on they think I'm just trying to be funny. But in honesty I'm just trying to get in their pants. :twisted:

Return to “General Comments”