Hey Waldo

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey Waldo

Post by co-joe »

I found the PRM exam to be full of much pain and suffering. The reference I was given was the entire CARs. I found the exam more difficult than SARON and SAMRA combined. Sure it's open book, but that just means anything and everything is fair game.

Someone once told me that it is the same or at least similar to the AME written. Then you have to do the oral portion. Again TC M&M were complete and total D*cks to me (all 3 of them at once) and the only way I got through it was to bring a lap top with the CARs on CD. Remember you don't have to know anything, just where to find it. Have Fun. CJ
---------- ADS -----------

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Co-joe:

Just hang in there, as soon as they fix the posting glitch I will be posting facts about just how these guys really work behind the scenes with regard to the PRM approval and the " exam ", backed up by documents that are admissable in any court including this one.

You can also brace your chair in front of the computer to watch a few defenders of the system try and discredit my statements...

So hang in and we can get back to war ...within acceptable limits of course. :mrgreen:

And just a quick reassurance for Avcanada, I will be very, very careful to post only facts and not name any individual by name....

If TC gets all warped out of shape they know where to find me, so no need to bother you.

. . ( Cat Driver )

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Further to Co-Joe's comments.

The written exam for PRM is.

Quote:

Difficult and confusing. ( From a Report complied and paid for by TC)

As further proof that the exam needed to be changed the Regional Director, Civil Aviation ( Pacific Region ) was ordered to make changes to said exam by the Office to the RDG.

The Regional Director, Civil Aviation agreed to fully implement the recommendations made by the office of the RDG in March of 2003.

Note:

I have no idea of whether or not the Regional Director of Civil Aviation has gotten around to changing the exam to this point in time.

As to the " Interview " process for the position of PRM.

The interview is in some cases nothing more than a method for M&M to cull any applicant who in their opinion does not show proper respect and subserviance to the Inspector and his managers who are assigned to said candidates file.

Once this TC kangaroo Court acts as Judge, Jury and executioneer and " culls " a canditate for any reason they wish, there is no recourse for the candidate to appeal the decision...period.

They can and will refuse to give the reason for " culling " the candidate so you are screwed...

Cat Driver:

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.

Return to “General Comments”