Where to find aviation junk

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

airiclachance
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Where to find aviation junk

Post by airiclachance »

fleet16b wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 pm If you live in Ontario, come see me I run an aircraft salvage yard and vintage aircraft parts collection
We buy and sell serviceable and non serviceable aircraft parts, aviation memorabilia etc
Ranging from WW1 - present .
We have a barn with close to 100,000 items
PM me for details
hey, having trouble finding a way to PM you could you send me your contact email so i could email you?
---------- ADS -----------

fleet16b
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by fleet16b »

Sorry I just saw your message today

Cell 647-567-2376
hamaeroclub@hotmail.com

Cam

...isn't he the best pilot you've ever seen?....Yeah he is ....except when I'm shaving.........
kryten999
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by kryten999 »

Hi John,
I live in the Hamilton area of Ontario, and I was wondering if you could help me find a used Comm Antenna (and cable) for a King 170B.
I'm only using it as a simple base station to monitor traffic at YHM occassionally, so I'm not looking to spend a lot of money.
Do you know anyone who might have some parts like this?
Thanks,
Mark.
CKPB77 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm Hi All,

I'm also looking for vintage aviation parts.
Ideally I'm looking for cluster panels (with gauges) from WWI or WWII planes.
They need not be working but should "look" in working order. No broken glass or missing dials/needel's etc...
Something with switches, knobs, dials, levers etc would be preferred. See attached sample.Sample Cluster.jpg
I live in South western Ontario and am looking to find scrap yards, collectors, enthusiasts in the area who can help.

Thanks for sharing!
Regards,
John

Rotorcentric
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Rotorcentric »

Australian Army Helicopter instruments , engines and even complete choppers if you think you could get it home by UPS.

Some of them could have prohibited materials in the instruments but nothing that would make your Capt Johnson glow in the dark..

https://www.graysonline.com/promotions/military

https://www.graysonline.com/sale/503663 ... s?spr=true

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pacqing »

Some Cessna elevator mass balance are depleted uranium and I believe there was a info paper out on that but I suppose theyre not much of a collector item.

RangerA175
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by RangerA175 »

fleet16b wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 pm If you live in Ontario, come see me I run an aircraft salvage yard and vintage aircraft parts collection
We buy and sell serviceable and non serviceable aircraft parts, aviation memorabilia etc
Ranging from WW1 - present .
We have a barn with close to 100,000 items
PM me for details
Good morning, I'm looking for cowling upper and lower for my 175A. Thought I would reach out.
Thanks.

Return to “General Comments”