Navel Gazing

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

SplitS
Rank 5
Rank 5

Navel Gazing

Post by SplitS »

Just had a cheap laugh when I selected memberlist and sorted the bunch of us by total posts. Rank is probably inverserly proportional to "quality time" with the little woman!!! :D

Cornshoot, youre up there at number 8!

I havent even cracked the top 50 but Im climbing!

:P
---------- ADS -----------

Keep flying till the noise stops.
Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

So true SplitS :cry:

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.”
-President Ronald Reagan
justplanecrazy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by justplanecrazy »

Ya, I looked up that ranking the other day. Kind of surprised as to how much time I've wasted on here. This forum is way too addicting. It's almost as though you feel that you're solving aviation's problems when really we're all just writing a bunch of B.S. that'll just get stored as evidence to our troubled, narcosistic, suicidal lives. Anyone find that your posts get more vile and abusive the longer you spend on here? Corn-shoot must be one of the founders of the site from the looks of his posts.

Before I found Avcanada, I lead an active life. My days were filled with biking, hiking, drinking and winking. I now have bulges in areas that I didn't know existed, bags under blackened blood shot eyes and a growing inability to stumble to the fridge for another beer. What am I doing here? There's a whole world out there and I'm passing it over for some long winded rant about Flight Attendants oversized egos. I should be out there chasing after flight attendants with oversized bossoms. What have I become I wonder as I stare at this gaping endless hole called a monitor. I feel the life being sucked out of me as I continue to drabble on, solving nothing, doing nothing, being sucked into this hole of nothing.

Lord help me, I have to quit, this will be my goal starting now and will have to be accomplished without the patch, gum or heroin. For all of you whom I have offended or questioned, I apologize. I want to leave here with a clean slate and an open conscionce for this is my last post, signing off cause I'm going.... justplanecrazy!!!!

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.
— Dr. Herbert Haynes, Federal Aviation Authority.
SplitS
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SplitS »

PJ - if I was "living" where you are I would also be posting like mad. There are a lot of skirts in your neck of the dunes but there all being worn by hairy men. :P

Justplanecrazy - Im sure 3/4 of us are nodding in agreement with you... Hey, heres an idea: start a website for forum addiction!! Yeah it could have nice pictures of those FAs you mentioned and a forum for discusing........

Oh crap...

Keep flying till the noise stops.

Return to “General Comments”