Wasaya Airways’ VP accused of racking up thousands $$$......

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

chu me
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Wasaya Airways’ VP accused of racking up thousands $$$..

Post by chu me »

Dear Trey Kule;

I think what I ( or me ) and the other "apologists " are trying to say is that far worse scandals take place on a daily basis in life. Think of the banking collapse in the USA in 2008 where almost a trillion dollars of taxpayers money was used to "bail out " the banks to replace money that was riped off by the bank executives and no charges have been laid. Yet, no one, has said it is a problem with "white " businesses. To point out that there has been some sort of fraud is not wrong, to say "This high pay for incompetent people on Indian owned businesses has been going on for years. Many many years. The govt will eventually just reach into the taxpayers pocket and bail them out " is racist while you ignore other more serious frauds commited all around you in everyday life. Thanks for listening.

Sincerely

Chu me

There I'm done boys........have at'er
---------- ADS -----------

Colonel Sanders
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Colonel Sanders »

I think you're saying that theft is ok?

I can't speak much for Wall St in the USA,
but everyone in Ontario knows there are
two sets of laws: one for white people,
and another set for natives:

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... standards/
It was the Dalton McGuinty government that first enabled the lawlessness and differentiated policing — one sort for natives, the other for non-natives — that marked the oft-violent occupation of a housing estate in Caledonia in 2006.

For anyone with the collective modern attention span of 90 seconds, it was the OPP that was responsible for policing the 2006 occupation and presiding over the disgrace that ensued in that small town.

The force has many terrific officers, but they were under orders from the February day the occupation began to take a hands-off approach to native law-breaking.

The reserve is also one of the places where the car-theft business flourishes, which is why residents of nearby Brantford and Hamilton have the highest rates of car theft in the province.

Ms. Munroe called the dispatch. She “was told that the officers did not enter the reserve as it was too dangerous.”

chu me
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chu me »

Dear Crazy_Aviator;

You are right........$160,000.00 spent by an indian chief, courtesy of taxpayers money IS a drop in the bucket compared to the BILLIONS wasted away on OIL reserves!! ( read subsidies of an antiquated and evironmentally devastating energy source being mined in the Alberta tarsands, etc) Are we too politically correct to be incapable of collectively pulling our heads out of our asses ???

Sincerely

Chu me

Colonel Sanders
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Colonel Sanders »

160,000.00 IS a drop in the bucket
Could you write me a cheque for that amount?

I'd really prefer certified and NOT post-dated if
it's all the same (just a drop in the bucket) to you.

Thanks,

Longtimer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Longtimer »

chu me wrote:Dear Crazy_Aviator;

You are right........$160,000.00 spent by an indian chief, courtesy of taxpayers money IS a drop in the bucket compared to the BILLIONS wasted away on OIL reserves!! ( read subsidies of an antiquated and evironmentally devastating energy source being mined in the Alberta tarsands, etc) Are we too politically correct to be incapable of collectively pulling our heads out of our asses ???

Sincerely

Chu me
How about some "real" facts and numbers and please include the $$$$ generated in Jobs...... so we can see the net cost / revenue.

chu me
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chu me »

Dear Longtimer;

I could say the same about Wasaya.

Sincerely

Chu me

Gravol
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Gravol »

Chu Me,

I will be the first to say that you're full of shit, and you can throw the race card around as much as you please as your days are numbered. Your argument is beyond desperate as if you yourself will suffer tremendously by having your work habits discovered by the tax paying public. Yes, because no commotion has been made over the 2008 bailouts. Comparing the worlds worst financial crisis to Wasaya, yes you're playing with a full deck of cards. What is your position within Wasaya? When can Wasaya be criticized as the scandal that it is without being racist? Short answer, it can't. It's the only card you have left to play, and you play it as premature as a 5th grader jacking off for the first time.

Spare us the theatrics. Wasaya is not criticized or held to the same level as lets say , Ornge. Why? You are above the law. Any criticism or contempt for such scandalous business practices is considered deep seeded racism. Do you have anything else? Of course not.

Oh ,the oil sands, thank the heavens you brought that up. You mean the same oil sands which employ thousands of aboriginal workers and allow them to earn their respective livings with awesome salaries not seen anywhere else around this country? (except for management at Wasaya of course).

There are many aboriginals who would agree,and I will reinforce another posters post, that "This high pay for incompetent people on Indian owned businesses has been going on for years. Many many years. The govt will eventually just reach into the taxpayers pocket and bail them out"

The fact you create an excuse and refuse to condemn $160,000 in stolen company funds by one single person proves you're an absolute disgrace with no credibility. Try something new, like working for a living.

I feel for the hard working employees at the operational level who have to deal with this embarrassing bullshit .

Return to “General Comments”