Looking for multi time?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

glcx
Rank 1
Rank 1

Looking for multi time?

Post by glcx »

I am flying a light twin from Toronto to Edmonton in the next few days. Departure will be July 2 in the pm or July 3 in the am. It's a long flight, probably 8-9 hours with a couple of stops. It would be a lot more fun to have someone to chat with. I am an ATPL with 6500 hours and fly a Lear for a living. Maybe you want to learn a thing or two or just go somewhere for a change. Anyway, you can log those hours. If you contribute towards the expenses a little bit, I will be happy.

Email or pm me.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

cap41
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Looking for multi time?

Post by cap41 »

peeelot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by peeelot »

Yes how much! Can I log it? I would love to learn a lot from you? Will we be flying the Lear?

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Hahaa dude, you just opened a can o' worms! People get emotional and angry at that kinda stuff around here...

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

peeelot wrote:... Will we be flying the Lear?
You just failed the reading comprehension portion of "contributing towards the experience" anyway. :lol:

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

'97 Tercel wrote:Hahaa dude, you just opened a can o' worms! People get emotional and angry at that kinda stuff around here...

How could the OP's original post be ever misconstrued as "opening a can of worms"???

Ok, fine, he's (or she) is looking at defraying the costs of moving an airplane around...
He obviously isn't looking for someone to cover all the costs of such, rather half if not less.
Add to the above that you can legally log that time while being guided by an experienced (dare I say) mentor...

Good on you glcx, from the little I can see at first glance you seem to be a fellow aviator whom although is trying to mitigate ferry costs, have been lucky in the past and are effectively trying to pay it forward.

All the best,
TPC

xchox
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by xchox »

I was all over this until my employer refused to give me my days off! :(

Have a great flight dude!

Meatservo wrote:I just slap 'em in there. I don't even make sure they are lined up properly.

Return to “General Comments”