AVCANADA

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 am 
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hey, I have passed the online aptitude test and am currently waiting for an invite to the next in class assessment for the YYZ FIR. Wondering if anyone has had an offer yet, or know when the next ones is roughly?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:34 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ben-YYZ wrote:
Hey, I have passed the online aptitude test and am currently waiting for an invite to the next in class assessment for the YYZ FIR. Wondering if anyone has had an offer yet, or know when the next ones is roughly?

As far as I know the next 2 courses have been filled so you're looking at Fall of 2017. Again, this is 2nd hand info.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 pm 
Rank 0
Rank 0

Damn, your probably right but really hoping your wrong lmao. If I call navcan will they say if a course is full or can they not say over the phone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:18 am 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ben-YYZ wrote:
Damn, your probably right but really hoping your wrong lmao. If I call navcan will they say if a course is full or can they not say over the phone

TheSteamingPile seems to have been referring to ATS training courses, whereas it looks like you were asking when the next in-person assessment sessions were being held? If that's the case, they would likely tell you over the phone - if they know when the next one will be - but these are usually advertised on the TakeCharge site under important dates.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 am 
Rank 0
Rank 0

Yea I have been checking daily, just wanted to know if anyone in the YYZ FIR has as a call/email invite to the next course yet. I hate waiting lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:09 am 
Rank 0
Rank 0

***In person exam not ATS course***