Referral program testing

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

steelhead_1113
Rank 0
Rank 0

Referral program testing

Post by steelhead_1113 »

Hello all,

I was fortunate enough to have a friend from Nav Canada complete a referral package for me and I got invited to complete the computer testing and simulation evaluation in January. I have been reading the ATS portion of this forum a fair bit and so far I understand the testing comprises of a cognitive test and spatial reasoning as well as the Sim eval. If anyone could add anything or provide ways to study effectively it would be much appreciated. I have many years of experience flying professionally and talking on the radio so I am a little more concerned about the computer tests but all help is more then welcome. :)

Thank you,
---------- ADS -----------

TGSky
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Referral program testing

Post by TGSky »

If it's anything like the non referral test then there will be sections for spatial reasoning, mental math, active listening, pattern recognition, and the w-sim. I found a good way to prepare was playing brain training/ iq testing games on my iPhone like brain age etc.

What region are you applying for? Best of luck!

steelhead_1113
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Referral program testing

Post by steelhead_1113 »

Thanks for the help sky, I have applied through yvr acc. I have been playing quite a bit of those brain training tests in preparation for the assessment. I was told that the referral test is slightly different from the non referral but Im sure there will be quite a bit of similarities.

Thanks again,

Return to “ATS Question Forum”