Online Testing Results ATS

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

happydolphins
Rank 0
Rank 0

Online Testing Results ATS

Post by happydolphins »

2 days ago I applied from nav Canada website and did the online testing. out of 30 questions I could manage to answer just 23 in 8 minutes and out of these 23 I am 100% sure that 18 is correct reply. I have got the green light.
Now I curious comparing to others how is my position in nav Canada pool?
---------- ADS -----------

kevenv
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Online Testing Results ATS

Post by kevenv »

happydolphins wrote:2 days ago I applied from nav Canada website and did the online testing. out of 30 questions I could manage to answer just 23 in 8 minutes and out of these 23 I am 100% sure that 18 is correct reply. I have got the green light.
Now I curious comparing to others how is my position in nav Canada pool?
You're not in a pool until you complete the entire selection process of tests and interviews.

chobs
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chobs »

I made it all the way though and answered 27 questions and believe I threw out a last second guess on number 28. Or maybe it was 26 and guess on 27. Either way as noted that is merely a first step. It will determine whether you get invited to an in person session but further testing will determine if you advance further. Either way, not worth fretting over at this point, there's nothing you can do.

NG4444
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by NG4444 »

Hey! Just wondering what types of questions are asked in the first online test? Are they math/ connotative based questions? Or more simple language skill questions? Thanks for your help!

happydolphins
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by happydolphins »

I can nt really remember the questions but it was a collection of math, language and cognitive question. I could do better if only English were my native language. i have leaned English in school

JonYTS
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JonYTS »

I tried the test in May 2018, 24 out of 30 questions. It’s grade school text book math, english-antonyms and synonyms, multiple choice answers. I will try again next year! I understand where I went wrong.

Return to “ATS Question Forum”