YVR FIR

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

MikeGolfEcho
Rank 3
Rank 3

YVR FIR

#1 Post by MikeGolfEcho » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Afternoon folks,

I recently got the green light following my phone interview and am now (impatiently) waiting for an in-person interview call. I know the website states it could be 18 months during which time my application may expire, but I'm wondering (and hoping) someone here may be able to tell me how long is likely/realistic.

I hear there are shortages (every time I check ATIS there seems to be a comment "Due to Controller shortage") which means it's difficult to release people from work to actually run training courses, so even if I get a green light after the in-person interview I may be waiting a while.

Anyone else waiting to hear back for an interview? Has anyone already had an interview date? My assessment session was just in June and my phone interview was just a couple of weeks later.

Any up-dates/information/insight into the current hiring situation for YVR would be appreciated!

Many thanks :)
MGE
---------- ADS -----------

Barnase
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: YVR FIR

#2 Post by Barnase » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Sorry to impose on your thread. But, when did you write the online assessment? I wrote mine back in April and got the green light. Now I've been waiting since then for the opportunity to take the assessment session.

MikeGolfEcho
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: YVR FIR

#3 Post by MikeGolfEcho » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 am

No problem, I did the online assessment April 11th. I was invited to the in-person assessment session in June (the 13th). Got my results from that on June 21st. Phone interview was done July 6th.

Return to “ATS Question Forum”