YYZ 2nd Interview

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

nfpeanut
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: YYZ 2nd Interview

Post by nfpeanut »

I'm in the YEG pool and had my in person interview 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet either. In the interview he told me 3-4 weeks, but I talked with recruitment center and she told me they have quite a backlog right now. The suspense is killing me...
---------- ADS -----------

SkyMik
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SkyMik »

Hey everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm in the same boat now and wondering how long it took everyone to hear back after the 2nd round interview.

I had my in-person interview at CYYZ just under 3 weeks ago, and am getting anxious!

On a side note, I read on this forum that after the interview, there's normally a tour. On the day I interviewed, I know there was a couple others before me, and possibly one after me, so maybe they didn't have time, but is it a bad sign to NOT have had a tour of ATC? :?

Thanks guys!

rspencer38
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rspencer38 »

I wouldn't read to much into the fact that you did not receive a tour. I would imagine it depends on if anyone is available to give you a tour. I was lucky when I did my final interview that it was during a slow period. One of the supervisors on the floor was able to take me around for a bit then offered me the chance to sit in with a controller for an hour. I didn't expect it but it wasn't busy at all.

bobbert
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bobbert »

I wouldn't put too much into it either.

For myself, I had arranged a tour of the ACC about 2 weeks before they called me for an interview,

My interview was first thing in the morning so I showed up quite early, Then the floor manager that had given me the tour 2 weeks prior came around. He was like, " I was told to give the interviewee a tour, but I gave it to you 2 weeks ago, are there any other areas you would like to look at?".

We laughed it off, got to look at some of the simulation rooms that i didn't get to see the first time around and had my interview.

SkyMik
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SkyMik »

Thanks guys, appreciate the responses!

Still sitting tight, waiting for a green light!

TheSteamingPile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TheSteamingPile »

Unfortunately there's a fair amount of us waiting and I wouldn't think very many slots. Patience will be the key. Good luck to you guys.

Return to “ATS Question Forum”