Failing In-person interview?

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

rspencer38
Rank 3
Rank 3

Failing In-person interview?

Post by rspencer38 »

Does anyone know if people actually fail the in-person interview? Or is it more a formality to just meet the training manager and tour the center. I know that there is actually an interview and that similar questions are asked but from what I can tell, if you reach the in-person you are likely to get placed in the pool.

Thoughts?
---------- ADS -----------

tower controller
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Failing In-person interview?

Post by tower controller »

Does anyone know if people actually fail the in-person interview?

yes they do

Or is it more a formality to just meet the training manager and tour the center.

Generally it's conducted by more than one person and there may be an opportunity for a tour and there may not be, it depends on how many interviews are being done

I know that there is actually an interview and that similar questions are asked but from what I can tell, if you reach the in-person you are likely to get placed in the pool.

Like all steps in the process you have to pass the in-person interview to proceed, and of course the better you do in the interview the better chance of getting an offer

Bzubot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bzubot »

^ +1

I think the statistic is that roughly 55% of candidates who pass the interview are placed in a pool? I can't remember the statistic exactly, but not all pass the in person interview.

rspencer38
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rspencer38 »

Thanks for the info!

Return to “ATS Question Forum”