To ensure all pairings are staffed safely and efficiently in a time fashion, while complying with all government regulations and collective agreements. To provide the crew with a continuously high level of customer service. The role will report to the Crew Scheduling Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Ensuring that safety is the primary objective by adhering to the Sunwing safety policy and utilizing the appropriate safety reporting program in order to identify and communicate all known hazards and risks to the organization
- Ensuring continual improvement through the periodic review of documented processes
- Monitoring the daily operations and future Flight Crew Member (FCM) and Cabin Crew Member (CCM) requirements and re-schedule, if necessary
- Ensure legal and timely staffing of all flights in relation to the government regulations and the Sunwing working conditions
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Crew Members as it relates to the scheduling or re-scheduling activity
- Communicate with all crewmembers in relation to their daily and monthly schedules
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on time operational performance in concert with other operational areas
- Interpret and administer the FCM and CCM Collective Agreements
- Other duties assigned by the Lead Crew Scheduler, Crew Scheduling Supervisor and/or Crew Scheduling Manager.
- Post-secondary education considered an asset
- Must work shifts, including midnights; 4 days on/4 days off
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; courteous telephone manner
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining composure
- Developed organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve
- Committed to teamwork; understands the concept of working towards a common goal
- Ability to work under pressure without close supervision
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, high stress, deadline oriented work environment.
- Works closely with Operations, Crew Travel, Crew and foreign operators and must adapt to varying - communication styles and possible language or culture barriers.
- Volume varies seasonally.
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment.
- Overtime may be required.
- Possible travel required.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application to https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/SUN5000/J ... 9234c4be43 by January 1, 2018. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Sunwing may provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.