Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must hold Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with Current group 1 Instrument rating;
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Minimum 2500 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
• Minimum 1500 Hours Multi-Engine Time
• Minimum 500 Hours on 1900D or similar type, and multi-crew over a full calendar year (winter included)
• Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
• Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
• Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
• Willing to relocate
• Good Standing Attendance Record
Closing Date: ___May 20, 2019_________
EVAS Air offers a competitive salary, Employee Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and Group Health Insurance Benefits Package. EVAS Air is also in partnership with Air Canada in its Pilot Mobility program.
If you are interested in a Captain position, submit your resume with three References and cover letter to https://quikl.ink/cap-AVCan
Thank you to everyone expressing an interest in joining our EVAS Air team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.