Reporting to the Base Engineer. AME's are responsible for the maintaining company aircraft & supervising apprentices. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform scheduled & unscheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with applicable manuals.
- Complete required maintenance paperwork.
- Supervise apprentices.
- Have a valid AME licence, M1 or M1/M2. Experience on type preferred.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be able to hold a security clearance.
- Hold a valid drivers licence.
- Ability to work shifts & travel occasionally.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org