|Moncton Flight College was formed in 1929 and is one of the largest Flight Training facilities in Canada and still growing, with over 50 aircraft for our operations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. MFC is currently recruiting for current and future opportunities at the Fredericton Base of operations.
If you would like to:
• be employed by a well established and growing company where Safety is Priority Number 1,
• spend your day in a comfortable well lit hangar,
• be part of a family/team atmosphere,
• be able to be at home every night,
• be on an 8 hour shift with overtime available after 8 hours,
• be challenged with a variety of differing tasks,
• have access to all special tools required for your jobs,
• have access to all needed publications to get the job done,
• have access to an extensive spare parts inventory,
• gain experience on a wide range of aircraft,
------------ then we would like to have you join our team of professionals.
• Carry out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes, complying with company procedures and industry standards. ( For apprentices, these tasks are under the guidance of experienced AME’s.)
• Demonstrate a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards.
• Carry out tasks with a professional mannerism as a member of a team.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Preferably a graduate from a Transport Canada Approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Program or have extensive experience.
• Basic computer skills are required.
• Full time employment with a well established company.
• Competitive wages, with overtime pay after 8 hours per day.
• A Comprehensive Benefit Plan including: Health, Dental, Vision, etc and a Group RRSP Plan with a Sponsored Savings Plan.
• A valid driver’s license is required as YFC airport is not on a public transit route, therefore all hires must have their own reliable transportation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Please Email resumes’ with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list “AME” or “APPRENTICE” as applicable in the email subject box.
(Please provide 3 references with your resume’.) No closing date at this time.