|CHIEF PILOT 704 (COMMUTER)
CHIEF PILOT 704 & 705 (AIRLINE)
Central Mountain Air invites applications for the position of Chief Pilot. We are seeking a candidate who can provide leadership, management and oversight of flight crew within approved policies and objectives. CMA operates 13 Beechcraft 1900 D’s, 3 Dornier 328’s, 3 Dash 8’s and employees approximately 60 pilots. Central Mountain Air maintains pilot bases in Smithers, Vancouver, Prince George and Calgary. CMA’s headquarters is located in Smithers, BC.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Chief Pilot shall:
• Provide strong leadership to flight crew.
• Develop commitment amongst flight crew towards specific goals of Flight Operations and the overall direction of Central Mountain Air.
• Provide the technical, operational and personal support necessary for flight crew to operate the company’s aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
• Co-ordinate and implement all aspects of pilot training and maintenance of training records.
• Process and action flight crew reports.
• Co-ordinate with company departments in the planning of crewing levels, and hiring of flight crew personnel.
Applicants must hold a current Canadian Airline Transport License and have at least 3 years combined experience as Captain on a commuter or regional airline to qualify for Chief Pilot 704 (Commuter). To Qualify as Chief Pilot 704 & 705 (Airline), applicants must have a minimum 3 years Pilot in Command of a 705 aircraft.
There is a competitive salary and benefit package with this position.
Interested candidates should apply by September 22, 2017 to the attention of Lindsay Clougher, Vice-President, Central Mountain Air.
Applications by email email@example.com or Fax (250) 847-3744 are acceptable.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.