|Company: EVA Airways (Taiwan)
Agency: Asia Pacific Aviation Services
Position: First Officer B777
Contract Period: 3 years renewable
• Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class medical. No limitation.
• Minimum 2,000 total flight hours
• 500+ hours in commercial multi-engine, multi-crew jet, MTOW >20 tons
• 400+ hours in civil aviation co-pilot experience
• 5 years of employment reference from civil aviation industry (Non-Bachelor degree holders) OR 2 years of employment reference from civil aviation industry (Bachelor or higher degree holders)
• Last commercial flight within 12 months
• Medical: Class A / Class one
• Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
• Age: Under 40 years of age OR above 40 (Below 50) with PIC experience on multi-engine, multi-crew jet preferred
Salary: NT$2,424,000 - NT$2,460,000 / year (based on 75 hours) + bonus + per-diem
Day off Programs: 8 days off / month
View full working conditions: http://www.apasnet.com/Jobs/detail.aspx?u=76&JobType=0
Who to contact: Please visit http://www.apasnet.com/ to apply online or contact us email@example.com
About APAS - Finding the Right Job for You!
Asia Pacific Aviation Services Limited (APAS) provides services to pilots wishing to secure jobs in Asia. Our highly trained and experienced recruitment team focuses on placing pilots in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments with all the major airlines operating out of Asia. Contact our recruitment team or visit our website to learn more and make the right decision about your future!