Position: Flight Coordinator
Contact Name: Susie Joseph, Flight Coordination Manager
Street Address: 2450 Derry Road East, Hangar 9
Web Address: http://www.novajet.com
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Types: SK76, BE20, P180, E50P, C525, C560, LR45, AJ25, G100, G200, HS25, F2TH, FA90, FA90X, CL64, CL65
NovaJet provides Charter, Aircraft Management and Maintenance services from its facilities in Toronto, Halifax and Saint John. NovaJet has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer our valuable corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft charter and management support services.
Our employees are what drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us and build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment.
NovaJet’s Operations Department is expanding and because of this growth we will be conducting Flight Coordinator interviews in Toronto.
Joining the NovaJet Team allows you the opportunity to work with an organization committed to providing safe and exceptional customer service.
Our flight coordinators handle all facets of the day-to-day flight operations and logistics planning. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
• Delivering exceptional client service
• Operating in an often fast-paced, 24/7 environment
• Coordinate aircraft and flight crew schedules
• Liase with maintenance in regards to scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance
• Arrange for customs clearance, catering, ground transportation, hotel accomodations, etc
• Prepare documentation as per Company Operations Manual and policies
• Aircraft flight following in accordance with the governing rules and regulations
• Trip expense reconciliation and reporting
• Technical support for company assigned devices (cell phones, tablets, etc)
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
• Ability to obtain a RAIC (security pass)
• Experience in flight coordination or international trip planning would be an asset
• Post-secondary education in Aviation Management or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Thorough understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Transportation Regulations, etc
• Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
• Technically proficient with Apple and PC products (MS Office, iOS, CTA-FOS)
• Well organized, detail oriented, efficient time management
• Satisfactory criminal record check
• Customer service-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attractive salary and schedule
• Extended medical and dental benefits
• Short and long-term disability
• Employee and dependent life insurance
• Out of country/province insurance
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for (eg: Flight Coordinator - YYZ).
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.