|Aurora Jet Partners is a growing innovative aircraft ownership/management company that is anchored in Canadian aviation history with decades of safe private operation. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates a unique and personal work environment for our staff with excellent growth potential. Aurora Jet Partners is a mid-size operator who values the contributions of our people.
We are currently seeking a Challenger 300 First Officer to join our team of professionals located at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Actively participating in our safety management systems
• Conducting flight operations in accordance with company manuals
• Providing high level customer service while ensuring the safety and comfort of our clients.
Requirements for this position:
• 3,000 hours total time (1000 hours multi engine jet and 1000 hours PIC preferred)
• A Canadian ATPL and passport
• A valid instrument rating
• Able to receive TSA approval
• Decision making and problem solving abilities
• Time management & organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Time on type considered an asset. Preference will be given to applicants with Proline 21 experience, or Challenger 300/350 experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Aurora Jet Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.