Serve as a team member on the Aircraft Records Department, responsible for the processing and retention of all aircraft maintenance records.
• Updating aircraft files
• Computer data entry
• Organization and maintaining files for the Air Operator and AMO
• Collection and audit of maintenance work packages. Audits ensure accurate data entry, and compliance with all time-limited maintenance requirements.
• Reports to appropriate department for incomplete or inaccurate records, follow-up tracking for corrections and recording of all issues.
• Enters maintenance actions into approved database as required by the Maintenance Manual.
• File, retrieve and maintain hard copy and digital files for maintenance documents and parts tags as prescribed by the Maintenance Manual.
• Perform other duties as delegated by the Maintenance Manager/Director of Maintenance.
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Successful Candidates will:
• Attention to detail a must
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Have the ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
• Ability to prioritize
• Comfortable in handling administrative duties
• Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of RAAS Computer software an asset, but willing to train the right candidate
Primary Location: YWG
Job Type: Permanent
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted.