West Wind Aviation is hiring 1900, Twin Otter, and King Air Captains in Saskatoon, La Ronge and Stony Rapids.
To learn more any apply, visit: https://westwindaviation.prevueaps.com/jobs/
Why fly for West Wind?
- Competitive salaries with 2 pay increases per year.
- Air Canada Jumpseat Travel
- A total of 10 days off per 28-day schedule block.
- Paid vacation starts at 3 weeks per year. Paid sick leave starts at 5 days per year.
- 11 statutory days off per year.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Cost Shared Benefits: Health and Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Group Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Program, Company contributions after 2 years of service, increasing after 5 years.
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
- Employee Ownership Program with Tax Benefits
- See our awards
Other Covered Expenses
The following items are provided or reimbursed wholly or partially in accordance with company policies.
- Uniform Pieces
- Uniform Shoes/Boots
- Passport Renewal
- TC Aviation Medical
- ATPL Exam Fees
- Per Diems
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Relocation Assistance may be available
- Canada Goose
- GoodLife Fitness
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Budget Rent-A-Car
- Hotel Discounts Available
- Boston Pizza (YXE, Single Location)
- Jerry's Food Emporium (YXE, Single Location)
- Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop (YXE, Single Location)
- Fitness Focus (YXE, Single Location)
- Employee Referral Bonus