Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, DHC6, A100, B300, HS748
We are seeking an Apprentice Aircraft Technician - Junior (November 2017 - May 2018) at our LaGrande facility
• Carry out aircraft and base tasks, at various AMO locations, as they are assigned by the authorized signatory under whose guidance he works;
• Maintain AMO facilities as directed and carry out any other delegated tasks;
• Perform de-icing of Aircraft;
• All other tasks as directed by the Base/Senior Base Engineer.
• Aircraft engineer college diploma or equivalent;
• Knowledge of Air Inuit Maintenance and policies is an asset;
• General knowledge of Air Inuit’s fleet.
The annual salary is determined according to the Company's compensation policy, Level 6 (36,014 - 39,390).
Air Inuit provides various innovative benefits and recognition opportunities including 4% vacation.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.