Full-Time, Permanent; Poster #2017-65
REPORTS TO: Director, Concessions Development & Property Management
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
POSTING DATE: November 1, 2017 (Internal/External)
CLOSING DATE: November 11, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m. (Internal), or until a suitable candidate is found (External)
Reporting to the Director, Concessions Development & Property Management, the Manager of Airline Passenger Sales is a member of the Commercial Development Management team. This position is accountable for developing and expanding passenger demand for EIA in national and international markets. The key elements for this role include the ability to translate data into strategy, along with the ability to showcase relationship building skills that set a foundation of trust and productivity with EIA’s partners and excellence in implementation. This position is focused on the air service strategies demand side which include relationships with consumers, corporations, Economic Development, Chamber of Commerce, airline passenger sales, travel agents and tourism/business partners in order to develop More Flights to More Places. This role will act as an advocate for business development, diversification and innovation while driving strategic direction for expanded air service. Through relationship building, marketing and sales plans, this position is engaged with stakeholders with a focus on sales.
POSITION SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Acquire & utilize passenger market intelligence to develop and execute marketing and sales campaigns that will result in an increase of passengers for EIA.
• Ability to analyze data to identify sales opportunities. Understand and research the customer data from communities that use Edmonton International Airport to determine added value and requirements for each community.
• Collaborate with and support other strategic business units in changes to airport operation, facilitation and passenger experience that improve the EIA product.
• Provide direct support to other EIA employees through research, development of information products and sales support activities.
• Identify the necessary budget requirements for the provision of marketing and sales campaigns.
• Manage key projects as well as participate as a stakeholder on all projects relating to brand awareness, partnerships (marketing and affiliate) and client engagement from a vertical marketing perspective.
• Deliver timely analyses of campaign results and program changes that lead to improved program efficiency and effectiveness.
• External focused job that requires travel.
• Degree in Business preferably with a specialization in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working in sales and marketing
• Familiarity with transportation and logistics related to Airport/Airline business
• Strong attention to detail resulting in excellent output
• Advanced knowledge of MSOffice, including Word and PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication with an emphasis on strong stakeholder relations
• Expert knowledge of business analytics and statistics skills
• Ability to research, analyze, and present data gathered from a wide variety of reference sources
• Experience with airline or airport is an asset
• Public speaking & presentations skills
• Ability to secure and maintain appropriate airport security clearance and acceptable criminal record check is required
Applicants from this competition may be utilized to fill future vacancies of a similar nature
Closing Date: November 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pm (Internal), or until a suitable candidate is found (External)
Website: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/flyeia ... nger-sales