IMMEDATE ASSESSMENT DATES AVAILABLE
Italian Company, is seeking Captain and Copilot to join us Crew team in Italy
Applicants who are interested should be looking to enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work environment that permits a true work-life balance.
Our Company is head quartered in Italy.
General Requirements for the position:
• Allowed to work in EU
• Successfully pass criminal background check
• Valid Category 1 Medical
• Relocation to South Europe
• Ability to travel away from home, including overnights
• Flexibility to work varying shifts
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possibly speaking Italian
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities
• Current on CL 215 and /or CL 415 with at least 200+ hours Total Time
• Salary: TBA
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card
• Ability to travel to/from the EU without restrictions
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications beyond the minimum requirements, including but not limited to:
• Graduate of a recognized degree program
• Aviation College degree or diploma
• Flight experience in addition to the minimum
• Commercial or military flight experience
• Jet and/or turbo-prop multi-crew experience
Our Company is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
While we thank all pilots interested in joining to our team, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org