PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Data Management System (DMS) Operator for our Halifax, NS base.
The DMS Operator will be required to maintain a tactical picture, conduct in-flight planning, and operate navigational sensors pertaining to target positioning on flight surveillance missions. You will be responsible for compiling and recording all information during flight surveillance missions. In addition, the DMS Operator will provide information to surveillance crew members as to the location, distribution, and identification of targets detected during flight surveillance missions.
• Knowledge of electronic navigation and chart plotting;
• Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of digital photography;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to converse in both English and French would be considered an asset;
• Proficient in the use of various computer systems.
Qualified individuals can apply online via:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply ... source=CC3
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.