Qualifications and Requirements:
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Minimum 750 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
• ATPL Exams written and passed
• Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
• No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
• Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
• Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
• Willing to relocate
Closing Date: February 28,2018
EVAS Air offers a competitive salary, Employee Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and complete medical/dental benefits package.
If you are interested in a First Officer position, submit your resume with three References and cover letter to email@example.com, please quote” 1900D First Officer Position” in subject. Thank you to everyone expressing an interest in joining our EVAS Air team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.