Employment Status: Permanent – Full time
Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for First Officers on Boeing 737-200.
Looking for a job in a challenging environment? This job is for you!
- Assist in flight planning and other preparations for flight as directed by the Pilot-In-Command;
- Carry out such duties in flight as are assigned to him by the Pilot-In Command;
- In the event the Pilot-In-Command becomes unable to carry out his duties, the Second-In-Command will assume command of the flight and take necessary steps to ensure the safety of the aircraft.
- 1500 hours of fixed wing flying time;
- Hold a valid Airline transport pilot license (ATPL) or in the process of obtaining;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as second-in-command;
- Experience as a pilot on jet aircraft, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good knowledge of aviation safety management systems;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in IFR operations in Northern regions is an asset.
If you are interested, we invite you to apply on our website : http://nolinor.com/en/career/