Company: Tintina Air
Web Address: tintinaair.com
Aircraft Types: C208B, C208, PA31, DHC-2, C185
Tintina Air is an employee/pilot owned and operated 24-hour, year-round air charter service. Based in Whitehorse with sub-bases in Atlin, BC and Dawson City, we offer IFR and VFR charters on wheels, skis, and floats throughout the Yukon, NWT, Northern BC, and Alaska. Tintina is dedicated to top notch customer service and above all else, safety. Our team is comprised of a small, tight-knit, experienced crew averaging over 8500 hours. As most of us are owners, we take pride in keeping company morale high and providing a fun yet professional work environment.
We are seeking a full-time contract employee for our Beaver on floats based in Atlin, BC for the season (June-October 2018).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities other than safe operation of the aircraft will include:
• Fueling of aircraft
• Loading/Unloading of aircraft (occasionally heavy items)
• Working with the main base to coordinate maintenance and scheduling
• Securing aircraft
Minimum Requirements include:
• Transport Canada CPL with float rating
• DHC-2 float experience
• High-altitude lakes and river experience
• Self starter/self motivated – ability to complete tasks and make decisions without assistance
• IFR/Multi IFR experience considered an asset (Potential opportunity for year-round work)
• Taildragger experience considered an asset
Tintina Air will provide accommodation and a company vehicle for the season in beautiful Atlin, BC, located only 2 hours away from the booming metropolis of Whitehorse, YT.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, well above industry standard.
Closing Date: When position is filled.
To apply, please send resumes to TintinaAirHR@gmail.com.