Company: Tintina Air
Web Address: tintinaair.com
Aircraft Types: C208B, C208, PA31, DHC-2, C185
Tintina Air is an employee/pilot owned and operated 24-hour, year-round air charter service. Based in Whitehorse with sub-bases in Atlin, BC and Dawson City, we offer IFR and VFR charters on wheels, skis, and floats throughout the Yukon, NWT, Northern BC, and Alaska. Tintina is dedicated to top notch customer service and above all else, safety. Our team is comprised of a small, tight-knit, experienced crew averaging over 8500 hours. As most of us are owners, we take pride in keeping company morale high and providing a fun yet professional work environment.
We are offering a rare opportunity for a pilot to have a good balance between the exciting bush environment as well as the calculated single-pilot IFR environment. The selected candidate will be flying the C208, PA31, DHC-2 (wheels/skis/floats), and C185 (wheels), out of our main base in Whitehorse, YT.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities other than safe operation of the aircraft will include but are not limited to:
• Fueling of aircraft
• Loading/Unloading of aircraft (occasionally heavy items including fuel drums etc)
• Working with the main base to coordinate maintenance and scheduling
• Securing aircraft
Minimum Requirements include:
• Transport Canada CPL and IFR (Multi-IFR required if you’d like to fly the PA31)
• Off strip/bush strip experience an asset
• Time on type(s) an asset
• Taildragger experience an asset
• Float time an asset
• Self starter/self motivated – ability to complete tasks and make decisions without assistance
• Works well with others around the office/on the ramp etc
Tintina Air encourages you to apply if you are interested in a position flying any of our aircraft, but the ideal candidate will be able to tackle all aircraft.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, well above industry standard.
Closing Date: When position is filled.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity!
To apply, please send resumes to Ian at TintinaAirHR@gmail.com.