Position will be located at our head office in Smithers BC.
• 21+ years old, in accordance with Canadian Aviation Regulations
• Successfully completed Transport Canada Dispatch exams (FDMET, FDOPS)
• Hold a valid Air Operator Radio License
• Must be able to obtain and retain Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Effective and efficient decision making skills
• Willing to work shift work
• Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Good organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Exercise and maintain joint responsibility with Pilot in Command for operational control in all matters affecting safety of flights
• Provide flight planning
• Responsible for flight following
• Continuously monitor and assess weather conditions, provide route/weather analysis to Flight and Ground Crew as required
• Maintain effective communication between Flight Crew, Scheduling and Maintenance departments as required
• Irregular operations coordination
• Maintain detailed records
• Other duties as assigned.
Applications may be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for this position is January 31, 2018
Central Mountain Air thanks all Applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.