GULFSTREAM – G280
CAPTAIN / FIRST OFFICER
Position Summary and requirements:
CATS Inc is pleased to announce that we have immediate openings for a Gulfstream G280 – Captain and First Officer at our CYYZ base of operations. Reporting to the Chief Pilot, this position is responsible for performing the duties and responsibilities as outlined on the specified aircraft.
• Captain 3,000 Hours Total Time / 1,500 PIC
• First Officer 1,000 Hours Total Time / 500 PIC
• Proline Fusion an asset
• EFIS and FMS experience required
• International Operations Experience
• Valid Canadian ATPL and medical
• Valid Canadian passport and no restrictions on International Operations
• University degree or aviation diploma preferred
• Current Police check (last 6 months)
• Executive/corporate experience preferred
• Possession of, or ability to obtain, a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
• Excellent customer service abilities
Potential candidates interested in this position, please submit your resume to Nelson Puello – Operations Manager at Charter Air Transportation Services Inc. (CATS Inc.) via email: email@example.com
Please reference “Captain or First Officer – G280” in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Charter Air Transportation Services Inc. (CATS Inc.) and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- (141.79 KiB) Downloaded 77 times