Vanguard Air Care, a division of Fast Air Ltd., is seeking candidates for a King Air
Medevac Captain reporting to the Chief Pilot. In this role you will transport
passengers, patients and cargo, flying a Medevac fleet of aircraft on a flexible, fulltime
basis, accommodating an irregular flight schedule. In addition, you will
coordinate with flight crews, air traffic controllers and generate flight plans;
observe weather patterns; and other duties as assigned while providing excellent
customer service to passengers and crew.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following;
- Must have requirements to qualify for Airline Transport Pilot License; Familiar with aircraft types: BE-20.
- Minimum of 1500 hours on fixed wing aircraft, with 500 hours as PIC.
- Minimum of 400 hours of multi-engine flight time as PIC.
- Must be fluent and able to write in English.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management.
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Ability to build effective working relationships quickly.
- Ability to express and communicate appreciation and feedback.
- Ability to maintain a respectful workplace.
- Must obtain Restricted Area Identification Card.
- Must maintain Valid Passport and be eligible to work in Canada.
Fast Air Ltd. provides a challenging and rewarding work environment with a focus
on service excellence. We offer a competitive, comprehensive employee benefits
program including health & dental benefits, a pension plan, on-site wellness area,
and training opportunities to our skilled team of professionals. Our social culture is
fun and engaging, and we welcome new ideas that improve life at Fast Air.
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: email@example.com, note position applying for
"Medevac Captain" in subject line.