FULL TIME AND TOURS
Air Niugini operates a fleet of Boeing B767, B737NG, Fokker F100/F70 series aircraft internationally with services to Australia, South East Asia, the South Pacific and with an extensive domestic network throughout Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini will be introducing the new B737 MAX into its fleet in 2020. Employing over 2100 staff members reflects the Airline's commitment to technical excellence, passenger safety and service excellence.
Air Niugini is seeking to recruit suitably qualified pilots to operate on our expanding Fokker Fleet. Type Rating on the Fokker 100/70 is an advantage.
Air Niugini now offers Tours for pilots on the Fokker Fleet and command assessment after 12 months for experienced First Officers.
Primary responsibility will be operating Fokker aircraft in accordance with the PNG CASA regulations and the company’s standard operating procedures.
• Attractive salary package
• Home ownership scheme for PNG citizen pilots
• Staff travel privileges
• Full time employment option with accommodation provided in Port Moresby
• 3 On 3 Off Tour option
• Promotional opportunities
• Opportunity to choose your domicile of choice (subject to any visa restrictions….)
• Travel covered within the Air Niugini network for tour and domicile travel (Most domestic locations within PNG, as well as the present international destinations including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, Bali, Honiara, Port Vila, Nadi, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Townsville, Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney;
QUALIFICATIONS and WORK EXPERIENCE
The minimum requirements for the position are:
• ICAO ATPL
• ICAO Level 6 English
• Multi-crew experience
• Total aeronautical experience: 4,500 hours
• Jet Command time: 1,000 hours
• Command flight time: 3,000 hours
• Night: 200 hours
• Up to age 75 for domestic operations
• Total aeronautical experience: 2,500 hours
• Multi-engine fixed wing time: 1,500 hours
• Command flight time: 1,000 hours
• Night: 100 hours
Applicants should be self motivated and possess the discipline and teamwork skills required in a modern multi-crew environment.
The positions offered will be based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
To apply, please forward a detailed CV with full supporting documentation, and a reliable telephone number/email contact to the address below. Whilst applications for the initial round of interviews closes on 2nd February 2018, applications are welcome after this date and it is expected additional rounds of interviews will be conducted.
Email: email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org