Link PNG is a fully owned subsidiary of Air Niugini, operating DHC-8-300/200 aircraft, and is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified DHC-8 Captains
Successful applicants will have the options of:
- Tours, based on 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, and hence the ability to live wherever you want in the world (subject of course to any visa restrictions…….). Longer tours rotations (i.e. 6 on/6 off) may be possible by negotiation; or
- Full time based in Port Moresby with 18 days on/10 days off per 28 day roster, and 4 weeks annual leave per annum; or
- Commuting from your place of residence (either within PNG, or some international locations) with 18 days on/10 days off per 28 day roster, and 4 weeks annual leave per annum
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, which includes;
- An attractive salary
- Airline staff travel benefits
- A seniority date with Air Niugini (with potential for advancement onto their jet fleet of Fokker and Boeing aircraft)
- Accommodation supplied when in PNG
- Some of the best flying available in the world (without the snow and issues of winter flying)
- Attractive margins for experience and training/checking;
- Free travel to any point in the Air Niugini network for tour and commuting travel (present international destinations include Tokyo, Hong Kong, Cairns, Singapore, Manila, Fiji, Brisbane, Sydney);
- For some commuting/tour options, currency stabilisation.
1. PNG or ICAO ATPL and Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating; and
2. Where required, must be eligible to obtain a work permit/ work visa for PNG (which includes the completion of a medical and police check)
3. At least 4,000 hours total time, and 2,500 hours command time (on fixed wing aircraft)
4. Ideally flight experience in PNG;
5. Ideally a DHC-8 type rating with a minimum of 500 hours command time on type. Candidates with alternative levels of experience (such as a type rating
and reasonable First Officer time, or other Part 121 Command time) will also be considered .
Successful candidates will be required to produce satisfactory results on a drug and alcohol screen upon employment.
Please address applications to:
email@example.com Include in the email header Attn: DHC-8 Application