Integra Air is dedicated to lifting the expectations of its valued clients by providing a level of service unrivaled in the industry.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team!
This candidate will work in Integra Air’s Maintenance Department in Calgary.
• Hold a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
• Maintain the Company QA program.
• Perform audits as per the Company Audit cycle.
• Maintain a liaison with the DOM, to ensure that any audit findings are addressed in an effective and timely manner.
• Assist in aircraft maintenance planning.
• Maintain a policy of effective communication and teamwork within the maintenance organization.
• Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the DOM.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Quality Assurance Training certificate or equivalent.
• Knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Basic computer skills.
• Sound verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates high standards of professionalism and safety in all work-related activities.
• Proof of no criminal record (valid police security clearance).
• Full-time weekdays
• Travel to other bases may be required (YQL, YXH, YVR)
Why Join Integra Air:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We offer workplace flexibility, and have a paid comprehensive training program.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter to the Director of Maintenance, at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please! Competition will close on Feb 28th 2018.
5414 11 St. NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7E9
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.