Moncton Flight College was formed in 1929 and is one of the largest Flight Training facilities in Canada, with over 50 aircraft for our operations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. MFC is recruiting for current and future opportunities at both bases of operation due to our expanding King Air fleet.
If you would like to:
• be part of a well established and growing company where Safety is Priority Number 1,
• spend your day in a comfortable well lit hangar,
• be part of a family/team atmosphere,
• be able to be at home every night,
• be on an 8 hour day shift with overtime available after 8 hours,
• be challenged with a variety of differing tasks,
• have access to all special tools required for your jobs,
• have access to all needed publications to get the job done,
• have access to an extensive spare parts inventory,
• gain experience on a wide range of aircraft,
------------ then we would like to have you join our team of professionals.
• Full time employment with a well established company.
• Competitive wages, with overtime pay after 8 hours per day.
• A Comprehensive Benefit Plan including: Health, Dental, Vision, etc and a Company Matching RRSP Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan.
• Carry out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes, complying with company procedures and industry standards.
• Demonstrate a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards.
• Carry out tasks with a professional mannerism as a member of a team.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Preferably a graduate from a Transport Canada Approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Program or have extensive experience.
• King Air or M1, M2 experience would be an asset.
• Basic computer skills are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Email resumes’ with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and list “AME” in the email subject box.
(Please provide 3 references with your resume’.)
No closing date at this time.