POSITION: STRUCTURES AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
LOCATION: WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
We are accepting applications for a full-time Structures AME at the Winnipeg Maintenance facility.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform sheet metal activities on various aircraft and projects undertaken at Calm Air Facilities (YRT, YTH, YWG)
• Responsible for having their assignment approved by the applicable Supervisor or Manager for their work
• Responsible to be familiar with all procedures necessary to follow for the maintenance or repairs to the aircraft and equipment
• Ensure all work carried out is properly documented in accordance with the procedures manual
• Provide the appropriate ACA release as required
• Comply with all safety regulations at all times
• Ensure that all items of work are listed recorded and signed out on the appropriate work card
• Perform work procedures, while ensuring that approved methods and materials are used in a safe, efficient and economical manner
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Must possess Transport Canada ‘S’ license
• Experience on ATR 42 and ATR 72 an asset.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Must be willing to travel
• Must have valid driver license.
• Must have excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills for internal and external customers.
• Willingness to travel (This position is based but not restricted at the Winnipeg facility)
• Ability to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Calm Air is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence by March 1st, 2018 to Reid Scaman at rscaman@CalmAir.com.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.