The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is responsible to maintain Sunwing Airline aircrafts and equipment in a safe and efficient manner thereby providing a good product to the Sunwing Travel Group.
The role will report to the Aircraft Maintenance Manager and will be located in Vancouver BC.
- Carry-out all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance as assigned by Line Maintenance Manager
- Ensure condition and safety of all Sunwing tools and equipment
- Maintain the general housekeeping of all Sunwing work spaces
- Carry out the maintenance on Company aircraft consistent with standards of airworthiness and the quality requirements of this MCM
- Carry out the aircraft check packages
- Ensure that all tooling required for each individual assigned task are in a satisfactory condition and within its calibrations date
- Maintain the upkeep and stock levels of all company property and offices
- Other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Radio (Aeronautical) Certificate.
- Must hold a Transport Canada approved Boeing 737NG Endorsement .
- Must display adequate knowledge to the Aircraft Maintenance Manager of industry practices and understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position.
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence.
- Must be able to acquire a Restricted Airside Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must be able to acquire a Driver Airside permit (D/A)
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Subjected to outside environmental conditions with the seasons
- Fast paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Works closely with Supervisors, Production Co-ordinator, Flight Crews, and MCC and must adapt to varying communication styles
- Volume varies seasonally
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by February 28, 2018 to https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/SUN5000/J ... 1006c9009b . We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Sunwing may provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.