Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct maintenance on aircraft or aircraft components as directed by the Director of Maintenance;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with company and Transport Canada Regulations;
- Follow safety practices and procedures;
- Complete work sheets for work accomplished;
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport and possess a valid driver's license;
- Ability to obtain an aircraft restricted access pass;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly;
- Mechanically inclined, ability to work with hands;
- A thorough knowledge of company aircraft, and their related systems;
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills;
- Experience on any of the following aircraft would be an asset: CL601-605, CL850, F900, G200, GIV, Global 5000, Citation 525-650, LR75, King Air, PC12.
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to email@example.com referencing "Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprentice".