Job Category: Safety Sensitive
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
• Senior Licensed Engineers start at $32.00-38.00 per hour; additional consideration given for dual rated AME's and individuals with endorsements on current fleet
• Annual Tool Allowance provided
• Night Shift Premium provided
Direct Report: Base Crew Chief
Posting Expires: When suitable candidate is selected.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please List “YYC – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of North Cariboo Air’s aircrafts and upholding our Safety Management System.
Role and Responsibilities?
• Daily line maintenance of all company types, trouble shoot & repair snags
• Routine maintenance, component replacement
• Scheduled inspections on all aircraft types up to A-Checks.
o Heavy maintenance completed through third parties
• Train & mentor Apprentice AME’s
• Complete all required documentation
• Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
• Other duties as assigned
Aircraft Types? B200, B1900D, DHC8 300, Avro RJ100.
• Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with a M1 or M2 license; preferably with experience and type training on the below noted aircraft types
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills
• Often on feet for extended periods of time.
• Occasional lifting of over 50lbs
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & AVOP
• Experience with RAAS, an asset
Position Type: Full Time, 40 hour work week
Schedule: Shift schedule, as per assigned base
Current YYC schedule – 4x3 weeknights, may change as per operational requirements (i.e. 4x4 nights)
• Travel: As required
Why North Cariboo Air?
At North Cariboo Air we work tirelessly to be the preferred charter airline in Western Canada. Our tagline is Going Beyond. But that philosophy is not just for customers. It’s also a big part of how we treat our 125+ employees. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity in the workplace as well as a healthy work/life balance. Ample opportunity for growth and advancement go hand in hand. In fact, helping employees reach their goals is important to us. That’s why we have created special training programs for our employees to achieve their career goals.
At North Cariboo Air, we closely monitor wages across the different industries and perform regular reviews to ensure our salaries remain competitive to attract and retain the best of the best. Typical benefits include:
o Life Insurance
o Dependent Life Insurance
o Accidental Death and Dismemberment
o Short Term & Long Term Disability
o Extended Health & Dental Care
o Health & Wellness Benefits
If you’re wondering whether we’re the right company for you, the honest answer is that North Cariboo Air is what you make of it. The opportunities are here, just waiting for you to seize them.