· Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance manuals and ensure conformity to all Transport Canada regulatory standards;
· Work with Materials Management to ensure parts, tools and equipment are available for upcoming maintenance events
· Performing required computer entries and functions;
· Performing general visual inspections, detail visual inspections, conformity inspections, self-checks and independent checks;
· Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner;
· Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with;
· Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards;
· Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace;
· Any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
· Aircraft Technician Diploma from a Transport Canada approved institution;
· Experience and knowledge in troubleshooting, repair and installation;
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
· Shift work is required: applicants must be available to work nights;
· Must have a valid passport, and be able to travel to an outstation in case of an AOG.
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Extended medical, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Air Canada travel benefits/interline discounts
• Goodlife Fitness corporate membership
• Vacation and advanced statutory holidays along with paid sick days
• Employee Assistance Program and Perkopolis membership
• Group RRSP program and bonus program
Being part of the Air Canada Express family allows you the opportunity to work with an airline committed to providing exceptional customer service and safety. Are you ready to take your career to new heights? If you are interested in this position, please apply directly and be sure to submit your resume!
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers/ and be sure to submit your resume!
Air Georgian is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status and disability.