Quantum Aviation is a Transport Canada Approved AMO specializing in Corporate aircraft maintenance with bases in YYZ and YKF .We have been providing our customers outstanding service for over 15 years and are continuing to grow . We are currently have an opening for a Maintenance Manager.
The ideal candidate has six or more years of previous experience in in an Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO), preferably in a corporate environment. Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills are required for success in this role.
a. Organize and coordinate the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers by the assignment of tasks. Ensuring that these personnel are instructed regarding the maintenance methods to be used.
b. Ensure completion of maintenance in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the policy and procedure contained in this Maintenance Policy Manual.
c. The identification of aircraft defects undergoing maintenance and the selection of corrective action to correct them.
d. Research as required to identify and select the latest methods, techniques, practices, parts materials tools, test equipment as required in the most recent maintenance manuals or instructions for continued airworthiness developed by the manufacture of the aircraft or aeronautical product.
e. Preparation of the work package/job cards from the customers Purchase order and the research completed in (d) above.
f. Ensure that relevant technical and regulatory information is available to all personnel performing maintenance on aeronautical products and aircraft.
g. The proper recording (on Company documents) of parts and materials used in the performance of maintenance.
• A Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's License- Corporate Aircraft endorsements an asset
• A minimum of 6 years' experience hands on aircraft maintenance and related supervisory or management experience within an approved AMO.
• Knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation such as CARs, Canada Labour Code, etc.
• Proven supervisory skills
• Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Planning, forecasting, goal setting, budgeting and financial analysis skills
• Effective and efficient decision making
Top Wages offered with Benefits -Negotiable based on experience and training for qualified individuals
To apply, please provide a current resume and any other relevant documents or information to email@example.com
Only qualified individuals need apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.