• A Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with group 1 Instrument rating;
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Minimum 2500 Hours total flight time
• Minimum 500 Hours multi engine time
• Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
• A clean safety record
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities
This is a full time competitive salaried position with health and dental benefits after 3 months and RRSP program after 1 year.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.