Perform the duties and responsibilities as required on the specified aircraft
• Adhere to all safety regulations as per company requirements, Transport Canada, CARs, etc.
• Other related duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and/or Deputy Chief Pilot.
• Must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot Licence, a valid Instrument and Type rating (if required), and hold a PPC and currency for an aeroplane in the aircraft grouping responsible for.
• 3,000 hours Total Time
• 1,800 hours PIC
• 1,500 hours Multi-Engine
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• 900 hours Multi PIC
• Preference will be given to candidates with time on type
Please submit your application and resume to www.sunwestaviation.ca by March 31, 2018.