PAL Airlines is currently seeking Captains and First Officers on the Dash 8 to join our growing team in Montreal, QC.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
• Valid Commercial Pilot License;
• Current Instrument Rating;
• Multi-Engine Rating;
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
• Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
• Excellent communication and organization skills;
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skill;
• Ability to work with others.
Why work for PAL Airlines?
PAL Airlines values each and every one of its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package to show their appreciation. This benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
• Pension Plan
• Health and Dental Plan
• Flight Benefits/Discounts with Interline Agreements
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Retirement and Maternity Top-Up Benefits
• Social Fund
Qualified individuals can apply online via:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply ... source=CC2
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.