Due to expansion, Anderson Air is looking for a Full-time Sovereign Captain to join our growing organization.
About our Company
Anderson Air has been a family-owned and operated business since 1980. We provide convenient and cost-effective Private and Corporate/Executive Charter services throughout North America, Europe and South America. We pride ourselves in having earned the quality experience and excellent safety record that gives our clients tremendous confidence and security in choosing us. Our acute attention to detail, combined with our preeminent level of commitment to providing the highest level of service, is what sets us apart. We promote a culture of safety, teamwork, communication, respect, and accountability.
Qualifications (the following are the minimum qualifications and proof is required prior to an offer of employment):
• Valid Transport Canada ATPL License
• Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Valid Canadian Passport
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 hours as Pilot in Command
• 500 hours of Jet Time
• International experience an asset
• Must be available on short notice
• Must live in the Greater Vancouver area
• Oral and written proficiency in English
• Experience in a similar position
• Glass cockpit and/or FMS experience
• Post-Secondary education
• Internal Anderson Air referral
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Multi-crew communication and problem solving abilities
• Attractive benefits package including RSP contribution.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone who applied however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.