PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Apprentice) position at our Halifax, NS base.
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
• Must possess strong decision making, organization and communication skills;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Knowledge of airframe and power plant systems;
• Trouble shooting skills;
• Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
Preference will be given to candidates working towards obtaining their license.
Qualified individuals can apply online via the following link:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply ... source=CC3
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.